Thursday 28 April 2016

Setting the Tone

Hi guys.

Today I've got an outfit post for you all but I thought, before we get to the good stuff, I'd just introduce myself a little. I'm Amy, I'm 19 and I'm studying French and German at the University of Leeds. I've always been interested in fashion and beauty and read blogs daily, so I thought it was time to create my own little space for my ramblings. So let's get right into it.

I went to The Alchemist last night with some friends for some nice chilled drinks, and badgered them on the way into taking some outfit photos for me! 



I am completely in love with this outfit. I'm one of those people that as soon as they buy a certain piece, begins to think of how I want to style it. As soon as I bought this dress, I knew I wanted a long-line grey mac to pair with it, and luckily I found one - and it was such a bargain. I'll try and leave all the links below.



 Dress - Topshop
Coat - New Look
Shoes - ASOS (similar here)
Bag - Topshop (similar here)
Umbrella - H&M


Votre Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment