Sunday 15 May 2016

The Fragrance Edit

When I moved to university, I only brought a few of my favourite fragrances with me, and I thought I'd let you all know what they are and do my best to describe them.



My favourite of them all is Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana. It has a really nice floral, feminine scent without being too over powering. It is described as having top notes of neroli leaves and papaya flower, heart notes of white amaryllis, white daffodil and white water lily and dry down notes of cashmeran, musky notes and sandalwood.



I am massive fan of anything rose scented, so this eau de toilette from Zara is perfect. I love Zara perfumes, they are so cheap but really good quality too, I think this 50ml costs around £10! I also have the roller-ball version of this scent, which is really handy for taking on nights out or on holiday.



Finally I have Pulse by Beyonce. This isn't my usual kind of scent as I find it to be a bit masculine - it would probably make a really good unisex fragrance - and I usually prefer more feminine scents. However, there's something really sexy about this scent, and it is really nice for autumn/winter but I enjoy wearing it all year round. It is said to have top notes of pear blossom, blue curacao and frosted bergamot, mid-notes of peony and jasmine, and base notes of vanilla, musk and woods. 



I also wanted to give a quick shout-out to this 'fragrance mist' - basically a posh way of saying body spray -  by Victoria's Secret in the scent Total Attraction, which is cherry orchid and lily blossom. I wear this on a daily basis, and although it is a bit pricey for a body spray, it has lasted me ages and I think it is well worth the money. I always get complimented when I wear this and they now sell some Victoria's Secret sprays in Superdrug, so I'd definitely recommend checking them out!

What are some of your favourite fragrances? Let me know in the comments!

Votre Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment