Thursday 12 May 2016

The Spring Makeup Edit

I recently found this BITE lipstick at the bottom of my cupboard and I wanted to do a really nice, simple, bronzed makeup look to go with it, so here it is.


First, I applied my Estée Lauder Perfectionist foundation using my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, and then used my Soap and Glory Kick Ass concealer to cover my dark circles and any blemishes or redness that were still peaking through the foundation. I wanted to leave my brows looking quite natural so I just put some of this L'oreal Brow Artiste Plumper on them, which just adds a bit of a tint. I then contoured slightly using the Maybelline Master Sculpt and swept the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer pretty much all over my face to give it a nice sun-kissed glow, and used this bronzer to define my crease ever so slightly.  I blended the Topshop Glow highlight on the high points of my face and then applied a thin line of the Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner on my lash line, just to disguise the false lashes. I curled my lashes and applied a small amount of the L'oreal Telescopic mascara before applying these Fleur de Force lashes, which are 3/4 length and look really natural. I then put a little more mascara over the top and moved on to this BITE lipstick in the shade 'Lingonberry'. I thought this lipstick was perfect for this time of year when the sun comes out, and looks really great with a tan.



Let me know if you want to see me try out any other makeup looks!

Votre Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment