Thursday 19 May 2016

Faking It

It's official, I've been converted. I've never been much of a fan of fake tan and have always embraced my pale skin, but I was feeling a bit down in the dumps a few weeks ago and wanted to cheer myself up. This starter kit from St Tropez was on offer on ASOS so I thought I would just take the plunge - and I've fallen in love. This set comes with an exfoliator, moisturiser and tanning mousse. I don't think the exfoliator or moisturiser are anything special, but this fake tan is really great. I know I'm definitely not an expert in this field, but it goes on so nicely, without streaks, and adds a really nice natural tan that you can build up if you want. This set also comes with a mitt to apply the tan, but i didn't want to photograph it because it's a bit grubby.





The only downside to this product is it's price tag. I don't actually think St Tropez are too badly priced for what they are, but even this tiny 50ml bottle of tan costs £10! If you know of any cheaper alternatives, please let me know. 

Votre Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment