Thursday 26 May 2016

Golden Girl

I've recently rekindled my love for this Clinique Chubby Stick in the shade 'Ample Amber' so thought I would do a quick make-up look based around it.


I've been testing out this new 'Skin Wow' primer from Seventeen, and I am really liking it. You can use this three ways, but I like to put it on before my foundation and find it adds a nice healthy glow to the skin. The rest of my base make-up is more of the same really, after my foundation and concealer I sweep bronzer pretty much all over my face, contour slightly, and add a heck of a lot of highlighter.


I've started using the two brown shades from this Bobbi Brown palette to define my eyebrows, because I think it adds a nice shape while still leaving them looking quite natural. I use the dark brown shade ('saddle') in the outer 3/4 of my brow, then the lighter of the two shades ('nude') in the front of my brows to keep it natural. I use this L'Oreal brow gel to set everything in place. The eye make-up is also super simple. I used the Clinique Chubby Stick all over the lid and also blended it into the crease, then used a flat eye-shadow brush to pack on the shade 'Sunset Hour' from my Makeup Revolution palette all over the mobile part of my lid - this shade is the perfect rose gold glitter and one of my favourites. This eye-shadow combination really brings out my eye colour, and I love it! I used my usual L'Oreal Telescopic mascara on my lashes and really layered it up to add more definition, and voilà! 



Don't forget to let me know what you think of this look!

Votre Amy x

2 comments: