Thursday 23 June 2016

Flower Power

I feel like I haven't done an outfit post in ages, so here goes nothing! This has been my go-to outfit recently for when the weather is reasonably nice, but not too nice. The trousers are quite thin but not the most comfortable when things start to get a bit hot and bothered. I went to a family get together the other week, which was loads of fun, and quickly got my sister to take some pictures before we left.



I have had these trousers for ages, and they are one of my favourite pieces. They're super easy to style, you can just chuck on a black or white vest and walk out the door. They are also really versatile and can be dressed up, with heels, or worn more casually like I did. I decided to style them with a white vest, black cowboy-style boots, and a trusty leather jacket.




Jacket - Topshop
Top - ASOS
Bag - H&M (old)
Trousers - Miss Selfridge (old)
Shoes - H&M (old)

The pictures don't really do this outfit justice. This is definitely going to be a staple of mine over summer. What are your go-to pieces this time of year?

Votre Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment