Thursday 9 June 2016

Pretty in Pink

I love wearing "pink" make-up in general, but I especially like it when the weather's nice so I thought now would be a perfect time to show you guys one of my favourite make-up looks, and how I achieve it, hope you enjoy!


There are a fair amount of Soap and Glory products in today's look. simply because they're great products, great quality and really affordable. I started with their One Heck of a Blot foundation, which is a medium to full coverage. For the rest of my face, I used the Bobbi Brown palette and L'Oreal brow gel to define and tame my eyebrows, I used the Maybelline Master Sculpt compact to define my cheekbones, and I then used my trusty Topshop highlight on the high points of my face. I haven't actually featured this clinique blusher in a make-up look before, which is a surprise as I wear it almost every day. It's a lovely pink-coral shade with quite a bit of shimmer, but it doesn't leave your face looking glittery, instead it leaves you with a fresh natural glow. 



For my eyes, I went in first with the shade 'Pink Diamond' all over my lid, then I used 'Favour' in the outer corners and underneath my eye, both from my Makeup Revolution palette. I then packed on this super glittery pink shade from my Bobbi Brown palette, which is just stunning.



I then just added a thin line of black eyeliner, as a base for my Fleur de Force eyelashes, and added a thin coat of mascara before putting on the lashes in 'Fleur Loves'. Finally, I moved on to lips, and this is one of my favourite ever combos. I slightly over-line and fill in my lips with this Max Factor lip liner in a pink-mauve shade, before adding this Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss in this light pink to make my lips look super plump.


And here is the final result! Let me know that you think.




The pictures really don't do this super pretty glittery eye makeup any justice at all!

Votre Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment