Thursday 16 June 2016

How To: Blue Lips

I actually love this look a lot more than I thought I would, and it is surprisingly wearable. I used the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in Moscow and I did review this product a little while ago (here) so I don't want to babble on too much about that. Although this isn't the best liquid lipstick ever, it does work if you persevere, and I found it worked best when you apply it one coat at a time and let it dry down slightly in between each one.



As this is such a bold shade, and I am still a bit of a make-up noob, I decided to keep the rest of my face pretty simple, just sticking to my everyday make-up routine, you can find the basics in this post. I just added a light brown eye shadow to the crease of my eye for a bit of definition, and added a lot of mascara. I wanted the lipstick to be the star of the show.



I personally think this looks best with a good contour and highlight combo, it just makes it look a lot more polished.


This isn't the easiest look to pull off, but I am in love, and am definitely going to be taking more risks with  my make-up in the future. Let me know what you think of this look. Is it something you would try? 

Votre Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment