Thursday 30 June 2016

Where the Wild Things Are


As the weather's taken a bit of a turn this week, I thought it would be nice to reminisce back to a few weeks ago when I went to Kettlewell in the Yorkshire Dales with my family to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. It was great to spend time with everyone in one place for the first time in a long time, and the scenery was almost as good as the company. My uncle and my cousin's boyfriend took part in a fell race on the Saturday, and some of us walked from Kettlewell to Buckden to cheer them on. It was a long and tiring walk, but the pretty pictures I was able to take are some consolation.














The next day we went to Bolton Abbey, and originally just wanted a leisurely stroll along the riverside, but ended up in the woods, which my grandparents handled surprisingly well. Apparently there are over 60 miles of walks around Bolton Abbey and the surrounding area, but don't quote me on it! It's definitely somewhere I'd like to revisit.






Hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane.

Votre Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment